Official Regulations of the No-Purchase-Required Contest ‘Losers can win’
1 The “Losers can win” event is a non-binding contest organized by Brussels Ketjep SPRL, Avenue GE Lebon 119/4, 1160 Brussels (hereinafter referred to as “Brussels Ketjep”). This contest is open to any person residing in Belgium and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg who has reached the age of 14, with the exception of all fixed or temporary employees of Brussels Ketjep SPRL;
2. This no-purchase-required contest is devoted to creativity, it is called “Losers can win” and is exclusively valid from May 24, 2017 to June 20, 2017 inclusive (until 11:59 PM). The contest takes place as follows: – Take a photo your spoilt bbq in an original way – Post the photo with the hashtag “#brusselsketjep” on one of the following social media: Facebook (in public mode) ; Instagram; or Twitter.
In the week following the contest, a total of 5 winners will be selected by the Brussels Ketjep team. Each winner will win a pack including: a bbq, a sticker, a magnet and a key ring.
The winners will be selected on the basis of the photos that are published during the period in question with #brusselsketjep, in accordance with the following terms of the contest.
3. By mentioning “#brusselsketjep” next to his or her photo on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook, the entrant acknowledges that he/she has read and agrees to these Terms and Conditions of the Contest, as well as any subsequent decisions that the organizers may be obliged to take in the event of force majeure in order to ensure the smooth running of the contest. The participant also accepts that his photo may be published on social networks for promotional purposes during and after the event. Brussels Ketjep reserves the right to modify the details of this contest during the promotional period.
4. It is not possible to participate in this Contest in any manner other than as described in these rules. The jury is composed of the employees of Brussels Ketjep. The jury must in no case justify its decisions. The decisions of the jury are irrevocable. For the selection of the winning photos, the jury takes into account the following criteria: Is the creation original? Is the creation of aesthetic interest?
5. The participant is required to mention “#brusselsketjep” when posting his or her photo on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, to ensure his or her participation in the contest is valid.
6. The winners are informed personally via the social channel on which they participated, in the course of the week following that during which they were selected as winners.
7. Participants may participate as many times as they wish. However, a maximum of one prize per person per physical address will be awarded throughout the contest. All participants, including winners, can compete for first prize. The first prize is individual, and no prize can be exchanged or converted into cash.
8. Brussels Ketjep may suspend or cancel the participation of one or any number of participants in the event of suspicious behaviour, which may be, but is not limited to, the setting up of an automated reply system; Connection of several people and different computer stations from the same identifier i.e. from the same profile registered on the site registration database, any unusual gain rate, an attempt to force access to the servers of the Organizing company, a multiplication of accounts …. 9. In the event of a breach of any of the clauses of these regulations, or any sort of attempted fraud or cheating, the prize that would have been awarded under these rules will be put back into play and the original winner will no longer be entitled to any gain of any kind or of any nature. The organisers reserve the right to exclude any participant who has cheated or defrauded them in terms of these regulations.
10. Brussels Ketjep cannot be held liable for: accidents, late deliveries, expenses or damages of any kind whatsoever resulting from participation in this contest, or due to the awarding of the prize, the receipt or use of the prize in any form whatsoever, including any faulty programming or any form of disturbance whatsoever occurring on any internet connection, or printing errors, or errors on the packaging for participants. This clause has no effect on the assumption of gross or intentional fault of the organizers, their representatives or agents.
11. To the extent that winners are determined solely on the basis of a computer based process, Brussels Ketjep cannot be held responsible for any deficiencies in the computer networks, losses, delays or technical failures caused by the Internet or any operation involving the transmission of data and the hosting of the website.
12. The winner agrees to participate in the promotional campaigns and promotions that will surround the award as well as the exercise of this prize. He or she agrees that his or her image may be used for any advertising or promotional purposes by and for Brussels Ketjep and on any medium, without compensation.
13. Any complaints concerning the promotion can be made in writing to the BRUSSELS KETJEP SPRL Consumer Service – Avenue GE Lebon 119/4, 1160 Brussels – or by email at email@example.com. Within 3 weeks of receipt of the written complaint, Brussels Ketjep will contact the person concerned by email.
Specific conditions for photographs
14. The photographs must conform to the laws and regulations in force and to the present Regulations. Failing this, the Photographs will not be used and participation will be invalidated.
15. By creating and posting his or her photo, the participant undertakes to respect good morals, any applicable law or regulations, public order, all third party rights and Brussels Ketjep’s codes of practice. All the photos that come out of this context will not be retained for the contest and can be withdrawn by Brussels Ketjep at any time. In particular, photographs must meet the following requirements (and without this list being considered exhaustive): A photograph entry may not be offensive, defamatory, racist, xenophobic, revisionist or harmful to the honour or reputation of others; it may not incite discrimination, hatred of a person or a group of persons on account of their origin or their membership or non-membership of a particular ethnic group, nation, race or religion, – it is not to threaten a person or a group of persons – it must not be pornographic or paedophile – it must not to incite others to commit an offense, a crime or an act of terrorism or advocating war crimes or crimes against humanity, – it must not incite suicide, – it may not have a political character, – it must not promote illegally acquired property or counterfeiting of any kind. – it may not mention a name, address, telephone number or email. – it must not to infringe protected trademarks and emblems, copyrights and the right to the image of persons (and not, in particular, to reveal trademarks, or images or names of personalities or protected elements of any intellectual property right) – and it may not negatively affect the activities, products or competitors of Brussels Ketjep.
16. The Participant fulfils the challenges and photographs under his or her own responsibility. He or she has decided to show said photograph publicly at their own risk. Each entrant guarantees Brussels Ketjep and its service providers and partners against any recourse, claim or action in this respect.
17. The entrant accepts that the photos he or she has posted on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with “#brusselsketjep” are selected by Brussels Ketjep to be re-posted on the same channels as well as on www.brusselsketjep.com. The fact that Brussels Ketjep reposts a Photo on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and / or on www.brusselsketjep.be does not mean that the participant necessarily receives a prize.
18. Brussels Ketjep reserves the right to adapt the photograph in order to meet the technical requirements imposed by the promotional material and the online posting.
19. The Participant in this contest without compensation hereby assigns to Brussels Ketjep SPRL, its subsidiaries, sections and bottling departments, its successors and assigns, as well as those who act with their authorization (hereinafter referred to as “The Licensed Party”) all non-exclusive rights to use, reproduce, represent or disseminate its Photographs, in whole or in part, as such or in derivative works on the Site, in connection with the promotion of Site on all media, or on any other website or on-line service associated with or related to the Site, to the extent necessary for the realization of the contest, namely the diffusion and the reproduction of the photograph on www.brusselsketjep.com, Instagram, Twitter and/or Facebook. The entrant agrees that Brussels Ketjep may contact him or her on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to consent to another use or reproduction. Participants are, however, free to refrain from replying or not responding to them.
20. The Participant guarantees with Brussels Ketjep that the latter shall be the sole holder of the rights he or she hereby assigns under this Regulation and that any rights of third parties have been assigned to him. In particular, the Participant warrants that he or she has obtained all the necessary authorizations for the reproduction and representation of protected material: by intellectual property rights in the photographs the entrant shares, and in particular the marks, musical recordings, texts, places, or elements protected by copyright or neighbouring rights. This includes any right of personality, such as the image or surname / first name of any physical persons represented. In the event of non-compliance with this guarantee, the participant is liable to indemnify Brussels Ketjep for damages incurred.
21. The Participant warrants to Brussels Ketjep or to its third parties all rights arising from these commitments.
23. These Regulations are subject to Belgian law and will be interpreted and executed in accordance with Belgian law. Any disputes arising out of or relating to this action and which cannot be settled amicably will be brought exclusively before the competent Brussels courts.