Official Regulation of the Contest, No-Purchase-Required.
Contest Thon Hotel
1. The “Thon Hotel” event is a non-binding contest organized by Brussels Ketjep SPRL, Chaussée de Wavre 1731, 1160 Auderghem (hereinafter referred to as “Brussels Ketjep”). This contest is open to any person residing in Belgium and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg who has reached the age of 16, with the exception of all fixed or temporary employees of Brussels Ketjep SPRL.
2. This no-purchase-required contest is called “Thon Hotel” and is exclusively valid from November 13th, 2018 to November 16th, 2018 inclusive (until 11:59 PM), on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. The contest takes place as follows:
– If you want to participate to the contest through Facebook : Follow “Brussels Ketjep” on Facebook and answer in comment to the concerned Facebook post with the answers to both questions in the post.
– If you want to participate to the contest through Instagram : Follow @brusselsketjep on Instagram and answer in comment to the concerned Facebook post with the answers to both questions in the post.
– If you want to participate to the contest through Twitter : Follow @brusselsketjep on Twitter and answer in comment to the concerned Facebook post with the answers to both questions in the post.
In the week following the contest, a total of 3 winners will be selected by the Brussels Ketjep team. One winner on Facebook, one winner on Instagram and one winner on Twitter. Each winner will win one night at the hotel (during a weekend or during school break periods) with breakfast included for two people in one of the Thon Hotels in Brussels. The reward is subject to availability at the time of booking and must being used before the first of March 2019, inclusive.
Winners will be selected based on their answer to the subsidiary question, if they liked the Brussels Ketjep page of the social network beforehand. They also have to have properly answered the question related to the article. The three people having answered during the contest period and who are the closest to the exact answer will be designated winners.
3. By commenting on the post, the entrant acknowledges that he/she has read and agrees to these Terms and Conditions of the Contest, as well as any subsequent decisions that the organizers may be obliged to take in the event of force majeure in order to ensure the smooth running of the contest. The participant also accepts that his photo may be published on social networks for promotional purposes during and after the event. Brussels Ketjep reserves the right to modify the details of this contest during the promotional period.
4. It is not possible to participate in this Contest in any manner other than as described in these rules. The jury is composed of the employees of Brussels Ketjep. The jury must in no case justify its decisions. The decisions of the jury are irrevocable. For the selection of the winners, the jury takes into account the following criteria: Is the answer to the subsidiary question the closest to the right answer? Does the person like the Brussels Ketjep page of the social network concerned? Is the answer to the article-related question correct?
5. The winners are informed personally via the social channel on which they participated, in the course of the week following that during which they were selected as winners.
6. Participants may participate three times to the contest: once on Facebook, once on Instagram and once on Twitter. However, a maximum of one prize per person per physical address will be awarded throughout the contest. The first prize is individual, and no prize can be exchanged or converted into cash.
7. Brussels Ketjep may suspend or cancel the participation of one or any number of participants in the event of suspicious behaviour, which may be, but is not limited to, the setting up of an automated reply system; Connection of several people and different computer stations from the same identifier i.e. from the same profile registered on the site registration database, any unusual gain rate, an attempt to force access to the servers of the Organizing company, a multiplication of accounts…
8. In the event of a breach of any of the clauses of these regulations, or any sort of attempted fraud or cheating, the prize that would have been awarded under these rules will be put back into play and the original winner will no longer be entitled to any gain of any kind or of any nature. The organizers reserve the right to exclude any participant who has cheated or defrauded them in terms of these regulations.
9. Brussels Ketjep cannot be held liable for: accidents, late deliveries, expenses or damages of any kind whatsoever resulting from participation in this contest, or due to the awarding of the prize, the receipt or use of the prize in any form whatsoever, including any faulty programming or any form of disturbance whatsoever occurring on any internet connection, or printing errors, or errors on the packaging for participants. This clause has no effect on the assumption of gross or intentional fault of the organizers, their representatives or agents.
10. To the extent that winners are determined solely on the basis of a computer based process, Brussels Ketjep cannot be held responsible for any deficiencies in the computer networks, losses, delays or technical failures caused by the Internet or any operation involving the transmission of data and the hosting of the website.
11. Any complaints concerning the promotion can be made in writing to the BRUSSELS KETJEP SPRL Consumer Service – Chaussée de Wavre 1731, 1160 Auderghem – or by email at email@example.com. Within 3 weeks of receipt of the written complaint, Brussels Ketjep will contact the person concerned by email.
13. These Regulations are subject to Belgian law and will be interpreted and executed in accordance with Belgian law. Any disputes arising out of or relating to this contest and which cannot be settled amicably will be brought exclusively before the competent Brussels courts.