It’s finally the festive season. Whether you like it or not, you won’t escape from it. So… It’s best to get a worthy apperitif. For this occasion, we offer you a new innovation: the first Belgian Christmas Cocktail!
That’s on the house, coming from the association between the Cosmik Vodka and Brussels Ketjep. You only have to follow the recipe.
- A slightly flared glass of 35 cl
- A siphon
- 3 ice cubes
- 5 cl of Cosmik Pure Diamond Vodka
- Brussels Ketjep
- Egg white
- 13 cl of Big Tom tomato juice
- Worcestershire sauce
- Celery salt
- Pour the Cosmik Vodka and the tomato juice on top of ice cubes.
- Add the worcestershire sauce, a few drops of Tabasco, a pinch of celery salt and some lemon drops.
- Create a Brussels Ketjep mousse by mixing egg white and Ketjep in the siphon. Leave it to set in the fridge before making the mousse.
- Decorate with a piece of celery and a celery salt line.
- Cheeeers !